Our Vitamin B12 is very important to overall health and especially to good energy levels, but we cannot make it in our bodies so it must be obtained either through animal-based food sources or supplementation.
There’s a wide spectrum of the population who can benefit from Vitamin B12supplementation including Vegans, Vegetarians, pregnant women, older people and those with certain medical conditions.
Recent studies suggest that around 20% of older people, and up to a quarter of people on a Vegetarian diet are B12 deficient.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 100
Suggested use: Take 1 tablet daily with water.
The many benefits of maintaining good levels of Vitamin B12 in your body include:
• Maintains good energy levels and fights fatigue
• Improves mood and ability to deal with stress
• Aids production of red blood cells and fights Anemia
• Lowers risk of Neurodegenerative disease and memory loss
• Protects against heart disease and strokes
• Improves skin and hair quality
• Promotes a healthy digestive system
• May help to prevent cancer
• Essential for a healthy pregnancy
|Active Ingredient||Per Tablet|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B12|